You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
The only remaining town gate of Berlin is a military monument that has come to symbolize peace and unity.
Built in 1894 with large history, now Reichstag hosts the seat of Parliament in Berlin from 1991.
A unique ensemble of five museums on Spree Island. The entire complex is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Sight.
Established between 1894 and 1905, the Berlin Cathedral, situated on Museum Island, is the most iconic religious temple in the capital of Germany.
About the ride
Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary. These can include:
- Brandenburg Gate, the Neoclassical Monument from the 18th century which marked the entrance to the city of Berlin.
- Reichstag, the house of the German Parliament beautifully illuminated during the night.
- Museum Island, the unique ensemble of five museums including the great Pergamon Museum.
- Television Tower, 368 meters height television tower in the center of Berlin, shining in the horizon of the city.
- Holocaust Memorial, the significant memorial to the 6 million Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Its site is covered with 2,711 concrete pillars arranged in a grid pattern.
- East Side Gallery, an open-air gallery consisting of unique of murals painted on the Berlin Wall, lit up with round-shaped chandeliers.
- Soviet War Memorial, the immense war memorial and military cemetery of the Soviet soldiers' located in the middle of Treptower park.
- Frederick Street (The Friedrichstraße) - the major culture and shopping street in central Berlin, attracting travelers both during the day and the night.
At the end of your Berlin tour, your friendly Welcome Driver will drop you off back at your hotel or apartment.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours prior to service delivery.
In case of cancellation in less than 24 hours prior to service delivery or in case of no-show, the total amount of service is charged.
Good to know?
Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Bring your Camera
Photography is permitted in most historical and urban sites unless otherwise mentioned.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Accessibility & Special Needs
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
Comfortable Clothes & Shoes
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes since certain areas may have uneven or rocky ground.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Berlin
The Best of Berlin in 2 Hours
Discover the best landmarks and urban sites of Berlin on a personalized tour with your Welcome Driver.
Half-Day Sightseeing in Berlin
Explore Berlin's most popular sites and landmarks on a personalized sightseeing ride with your own driver.
Half-Day Trip Potsdam from Berlin
Book a trusted driver to take you to one of the most remarkable sights near Berlin