About the ride
After picking you up from your hotel or apartment in Corfu, the English-speaking driver will share his local knowledge with you as well as personal recommendations of the best things to see in Corfu in 4 hours. He or she will also suggest photo stops along the way but keep in mind that you are free to choose where to go and what to see.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with the English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- Water and Snacks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Other beverages and meals
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive an email with more details about the sightseeing ride (your Welcome driver, and any more information you need to know regarding this experience). Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com for any specific questions regarding the experience.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience focuses on the local’s perspective. The drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of the visit but they cannot be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in-depth information regarding historical facts and information. If you like to include an official tour guide in the experience, please, let us know via email after the booking is completed.
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
Accessibility & Special Needs
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.