About the ride
After picking you up from your hotel or apartment in Corfu, your English-speaking driver will share with you his local knowledge as well as personal recommendations in each area. Your driver will also suggest photo stops of important landmarks along the way, however, you may also choose where and for how long you wish to stop at each place.
Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary. These can include:
- Kassiopi, a beautiful little village on the north east coast of the Island. Explore the calm shores and beautiful green and blue waters.
- Old Perithia, the ancient village and old ruins of the island. Enjoy the view along the scenic, rustic hills of the island.
- The Liston, the magnificent monument and architectural feat located in central Corfu.
- Spianada Square, the largest square in Greece and the central square of Corfu. Stop by for food and drinks, and enjoy the bustle around you.
- Angelokastro, a Byzantine castle on Corfu. The ruins and structures are located at the highest peak of the island, above rocky terrain and many species of trees. On the climb, bask in the view of the shoreline.
- Achilleion Palace, a palace built by the former Empress of Austria, featuring white marbled columns and a gorgeous acreage.
At the end of your 4-hour Corfu Highlights tour, your friendly Welcome Driver will drop you off back at your hotel or apartment.
Alternatively, you may choose to be dropped off at the Acropolis and spend however long you wish exploring the area.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free wifi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
100% cancellation penalty applies when service is cancelled 24 hours or less prior to service delivery date or in case of no-show.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience is centered around the driver and the local’s perspective. Although the drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of visit, at no point can they be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in depth information regarding historic facts and information. If you would like to include an official tour guide in the experience please let us know via email after the booking is completed.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Do I need to be in a good physical shape?
The drivers are trained to adapt the experience depending on the type of participants. Whether you have kids or elders participating, the drivers know exactly how to handle special requests and provide an enjoyable experience accordingly.