You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
The sight of Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong skyline is something very unique and special that never fails to convey the essence of the city.
Clock Tower - Tsim Sha Tsui
Standing 44-metres tall, the old Clock Tower was erected in 1915 and until today survives as an elegant reminder of the Age of Steam.
Golden Bauhinia Square
The square was named after the giant statue of a golden Bauhinia blakeana at the center of the area, situated outside Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
A journey to Hong Kong is not complete without experiencing Victoria Peak. Enjoy the most outstanding landscape views of a stunning city.
Clock Tower - Tsim Sha Tsui
Golden Bauhinia Square
Aberdeen fishing Village
Stanley Beach & Market
International Commerce Centre HK
About the ride
With a private car charter service you will have the freedom to plan your own itinerary or if you run out of ideas, let your driver provide you with suggestions for the best and most worthwhile attraction sites or destinations.
- 45-min leisure walk on the out of common tourist track scenic Lugard Road when you are at the Victoria Peak to see the beautiful natural landscape and stunning harbor view of Hong Kong.
- visit Repulse Bay, have a romantic walk on beautiful beach & visit Museum of Chinese Religions
- visit Aberdeen and the Stanley Market, see the colonial-style heritage buildings, beautiful scenery & enjoy bargain shopping spree
These options are only indicative and may also be combined if you wish.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free wifi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for any attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Additional beverages and meals
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive an email with more details about the Hong Kong City Tour with your Welcome Driver tour, your Welcome driver, and any more information you need to know regarding this experience. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com for any specific questions regarding the experience.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding an extra food stop.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience is centered around the driver and the local’s perspective. Although the drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of visit, at no point can they be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in-depth information regarding historical facts and information. If you would like to include an official tour guide in the experience please let us know via email after the booking is completed.
Do I need to be in a good physical shape?
The drivers are trained to adapt the experience depending on the type of participants. Whether you have kids or elders participating, the drivers know exactly how to handle special requests and provide an enjoyable experience accordingly.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (HKD). However, most of the local merchants accept cards as payment.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
ACCESSIBILITY & SPECIAL NEEDS
Please let us know if anyone in your group has special needs, or specific accessibility requirements, and we will be sure to accommodate your needs and tailor the tour accordingly.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.