You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Experience Malaga's bustling energy at night beginning from the historic city center admiring its 19th-century architecture of the Malaga Cathedral.
One of the most famous streets of Malaga. Besides being a major shopping street, one of the most important in Spain, together with Plaza Constitución, it is an urban space where the city's most important events are held.
Malaga Roman Theatre
The theatre is the oldest monument in Malaga and was built in the first century BC, under Emperor Augustus.
La Alcazaba is Malaga's most important landmark and overlooks the city from a hilltop inland. It is one of two Moorish fortresses in the city.
Malaga Roman Theatre
Parador de Málaga Gibralfaro
La Caleta beach
About the ride
See all the iconic historical sites in a whole new light and in the comfort of your own private car. This romantic, luxury experience not only allows you to see the main landmarks of the city by night, but your English-speaking driver will also introduce you to some of Hong Kong's hidden gems known only to the locals.
After the sun has set, you will be picked up directly from your accommodation by your Welcome driver, and taken on your tailor-made journey through the highlights of Hong Kong in the romantic setting of night. Although your tour is completely customizable, and points of interest can be added or taken away, the following itinerary is one we suggest to use as a base.
- Malaga Centro: Explore Malaga's architectural legacy from the 19th century. Get lost in the narrow streets and taste traditional tapas after the recommendations of your local driver.
- Calle Larios: Larios Street was inaugurated in the late nineteenth century and continues to be the commercial and social heart of Málaga. The best shops, the central offices of banking institutions and some of the longest-established cafés are located on this charming thoroughfare that also serves as the barometer of all activity in the city.
- Roman Theatre: At the foot of the famous Alcazaba fortress. It is one of the only Ancient ruins left in Málaga after the outwardly Republican city was bombed by Nationalist sympathizers - the Italian army during the Civil war, and one of the only remaining Roman ruins in Andalucía after centuries of warfare, and construction.
- Alcazaba Fortress: This Fortress Palace with the Arabic name that means citadel, dates back to the Muslim period of Malaga. Despite its machinations, turrets, arrow slits and battlements, perhaps its most effective defense was its location, overlooking the city and bay.
- Parador de Málaga Gibralfaro: The magnificent Castillo de Gibralfaro sits on a high hill overlooking Malaga city and port offering a stunning night view of the city, and dates back to the 10th century
- La Caleta beach: A Malaga tour it not possible to end a different way. La Caleta sandy beach is offering clean sands and beautiful views of the rough, mountainous terrain that surrounds Málaga.
At the end of your 3-hour Lisbon Sightseeing ride, continue to enjoy the evening independently or your friendly Welcome Driver will drop you off back at your hotel or apartment.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free wifi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for any attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Additional beverages and meals
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com for any specific questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
100% cancellation penalty applies when service is cancelled 24 hours or less prior to service delivery date or in case of no-show.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience is centered around the driver and the local’s perspective. Although the drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of visit, at no point can they be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in-depth information regarding historical facts and information. If you would like to include an official tour guide in the experience please let us know via email after the booking is completed.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding an extra food stop.
Do I need to be in a good physical shape?
The drivers are trained to adapt the experience depending on the type of participants. Whether you have kids or elders participating, the drivers know exactly how to handle special requests and provide an enjoyable experience accordingly.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be equipped with wet weather gear if rain is expected. Please note that religious sites require modest attire- knees and shoulders must be covered.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.