You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Mykonos Town / Starting Point
Mykonos is an island in the Aegean Sea with iconic landmarks including a row of 16th-century windmills, which sit on a hill above Mykonos town.
Completed in the 17th century, this whitewashed church complex is made up of 5 joined churches.
Discover the heart of Mykonos, Matoyianni Street, where food fashion and unique finds are all in one place.
Little Venice is one of the most romantic places in the whole of Mykonos. This neighborhood is replete with elegant and gorgeous old houses.
Mykonos Town / Starting Point
Windmills of Mykonos
Agios Ioannis Beach
Platys Gialos Beach
About the ride
Your day will begin with a personal pickup by your English-speaking driver from your hotel or apartment in Mykonos. During this experience, you will have a chance to see the best of Mykonos - a pearl in the Aegean Sea with blue sky, beautiful snow-white houses, and lovely beaches everywhere…
Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary. These can include:
- Little Venice (or Alefkranta), a picturesque area next to the sea with beautiful medieval houses, art boutiques, and cozy restaurants.
- The Windmills, one of the most famous attractions which could be seen from every angle of the Mykonos village.
- Ano Mera, a charming village located in the middle of the island, built around the well-known Panagia Tourliani monastery.
- Panagia Paraportiani, a fascinating white church, founded in the early 15th century and located in the town of Chora.
- Agios Ioannis Beach, a beautiful beach with the small picturesque port, made famous from the 80’s movie “Shirley Valentine”.
- Platys Gialos Beach, considered as the most beautiful beach on the island.
- Armenistis lighthouse, the iconic sight in Mykonos from which you can admire the views of the sea and the neighboring islands.
- Matogianni, the busiest street in Mykonos where both nightlife and fashioned are combined.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Fuel and tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and snacks
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Lunch, other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive an email with more details about the A trip to Marathon tour, your Welcome driver, and any more information you need to know regarding this experience. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific questions regarding the experience.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from places of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience is centered around the driver and the local’s perspective. Although the drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of visit, at no point can they be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in-depth information regarding historical facts and information. If you would like to include an official tour guide in the experience please let us know via email after the booking is completed.
Do I need to be in a good physical shape?
The drivers are trained to adapt the experience depending on the type of participants. Whether you have kids or elders participating, the drivers know exactly how to handle special requests and provide an enjoyable experience accordingly.
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
Comfortable Clothes & Shoes
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes since certain areas may have uneven or rocky ground.
Bring Your Camera
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
Accessibility & Special Needs
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
Dress Modestly for Religious Monuments
When visiting religious monuments please dress modestly, or bring extra layers to cover up at that particular point of the tour.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Mykonos
Mykonos by Night Tour
Fall in love with Mykonos on a personalized evening tour of its illuminated landmarks and most famous sites
Half-Day Trip Exploring The Labyrinths of Mykonos Island
Discover the beautiful landscapes and natural surroundings in Mykonos island.
Discover Mykonos Landscape and Have a Cheese Making Class
Discover the beautiful landscapes in Mykonos island and learn how to make the traditional local cheese.