You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Imerovigli is a picturesque village situated at the north of Santorini, only 2 km away from the capital of Fira.
Fira is the beautiful capital of the island and the biggest and most cosmopolitan settlement of Santorini. It is located in the western edge of the island.
The Union of Santorini Cooperatives, SantoWines was founded in 1947. Today, it consists of the largest organization of the island representing all the cultivators.
About the ride
After the sun has set, you will be picked up directly from your accommodation by your Welcome driver and taken on your tailor-made journey through Santorini at night. Although your tour is completely customizable, and points of interest can be added or taken away as you choose, we suggest you select from the following itinerary:
- The magnificent Oia sunset and iconic Oia panorama
- Santo Wines, where you can enjoy the view with drinks in hand
- The iconic Imerovigli at night overlooking the island
- The Three Bells of Fira, as well as the vibrant streets surrounding them
- The shoreline and natural splendour of Santorini at night
- Stop by local streets full of authentic vendors, unique restaurants, or diverse bars, at the suggestion of your driver
- Explore various lighthouses, architectural buildings, and mountain views along the way
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free wifi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Official tour guide (if you like, you can include one after the booking)
- Money for local vendors and activities
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific questions regarding your booking.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course! That is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience is centered around the driver and the local’s perspective. Although the drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of visit, at no point can they be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in depth information regarding historic facts and information. If you would like to include an official tour guide in the experience please let us know via email after the booking is completed. However, we believe the "Santorini by Night" experience does not need a tour guide to be fully enjoyed.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Comfortable Clothes & Shoes
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes.
ACCESSIBILITY & SPECIAL NEEDS
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Santorini
The Best of Santorini in 2 Hours
Discover the beauty of white villages and other unique landmarks in Santorini with your local Welcome Driver.
Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Santorini
Use your downtime before check-in to orient yourself to Santorini, visit landmarks and plan your next days
Private Half-Day Santorini Highlights & Wine Tasting
Uncover the history of Santorini, taste its amazing wine and learn more about the winemaking process