About the ride
After picking you up from your hotel or apartment in Zakynthos, your English-speaking driver will share with you his local knowledge as well as personal recommendations in each area. Your driver will also suggest photo stops of important landmarks along the way, however, you may also choose where and for how long you wish to stop at each place.
Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary. These can include:
- The Shipwreck (Navagio) Beach. Stop by, take pictures and discover this iconic site. If you'd like, go for a swim in the crystal clear, turquoise waters and explore the world-famous Blue Caves.
- Marine Park. Located in Laganas Bay, this park is a safe habitat for species like sea turtles and boasts beautiful sand dunes, nesting grounds, and reefs.
- Dafni Beach, by the mountain shore with a surrounding inn, bar, and restaurant.
- Keri Lighthouse, and the Keri Caves. Reach the cliffs and bask in the view of unique rock structures, mountains, and crystal-blue waters. Enjoy a snack and drink at the tavern overlooking the view.
- Agios Dionisios Church, Corfu's largest church located in Zante town. The modern exterior hides the traditional and beautiful gold-adorned architecture within.
- Anafonitria Monastery, a defensive Byzantine monument dating back to Constantinople. Appreciate the unique architecture, and wander the same halls as the Patron Saint of Zakynthos, Saint Dionysius.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free wifi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
100% cancellation penalty applies when service is cancelled 24 hours or less prior to service delivery date or in case of no-show.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience is centered around the driver and the local’s perspective. Although the drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of visit, at no point can they be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in depth information regarding historic facts and information. If you would like to include an official tour guide in the experience please let us know via email after the booking is completed.
Do I need to be in a good physical shape?
The drivers are trained to adapt the experience depending on the type of participants. Whether you have kids or elders participating, the drivers know exactly how to handle special requests and provide an enjoyable experience accordingly.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Zakynthos
The Best of Zakynthos in 3 Hours
Discover the most beautiful places on Zakynthos island in just 3 hours with the insights of your local Welcome Driver.
Tour to the Shipwreck Beach in Zakynthos
Take a scenic ride to watch the sunset with the most beautiful view in Zakynthos island - the Shipwreck Beach.
Half-Day Trip Along the Southern Coast of Zakynthos
Discover the most beautiful places along the Southern Coast of Zakynthos, such as Porto Vromi, Poro Limnionas, and much more.