The Best of Ibiza in 2 Hours
Discover the most beautiful places in Ibiza in the most comfortable way with the local insights from your Welcome Driver.
Photos from the The Best of Ibiza in 2 HoursVIEW ALL 7 PHOTOS
At a Glance
- Enjoy the pickup and transportation in your private and comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi.
- Drive around the city in its most picturesque route.
- Discover the main city landmarks such as Iglesia del Puig de Missa.
- Customize your sightseeing ride by choosing the attractions and the time spent in each of them.
- Benefit from the local knowledge and insights from your friendly Welcome Driver.
Points of Visit
Discover the capital of Ibiza and its main historical sites and landmarks in the most comfortable way in just 2 hours. This sightseeing ride is entirely customizable, meaning that you can choose where to go and how much time to spend in each place.
On the day of the tour, an English-speaking Welcome Driver will pick you up from your hotel or apartment and take you to all the top landmarks of Ibiza in a spacious and comfortable sedan. For your utmost comfort, all Welcome vehicles have fast and free Wi-Fi. Water and light snacks are also included, to ensure all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the magical views of Ibiza, during our 2-hour sightseeing ride.
After picking you up from your hotel or apartment in Ibiza, the English-speaking driver will share his local knowledge with you as well as personal recommendations of the best things to see in Ibiza town and the areas around it, just in 1 hour. He or she will also suggest photo stops along the way but keep in mind that you are free to choose where to go and what to see.
Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary. These can include:
- Old Town of Ibiza, the most authentic part of the capital of Ibiza island where you will see the traditional Spanish houses and historical monuments.
- Cathedral de Santa María, a Gothic Roman Catholic church, built in the early 13th century.
- Port of Eivissa, the most important harbor in the island where the majority of cruise ships dock and create a picturesque panoramic view.
- Torre de Ses Portes, the 18th-century defense tower situated on the southernmost point of Ibiza.
- The Welcome Driver will also show you the best beaches located around the town of Ibiza. You will have time to take a look and decide if it is worth to spend a day there.
- Iglesia del Puig de Missa, a fascinating white church-fortress with beautiful panoramic views, located 17 km from the town if Ibiza. It takes around 30 min to reach it by car, so you should discuss the route with your driver before going there.
- Parc de la Pau, a small park in the center of the Ibiza town, packed with cactuses and other exotic plants.
- Santa Gertrudis, a small town in the middle of the island, renowned for its coziness and shopping facilities.
...and much more!
At the end of your sightseeing ride in Ibiza, your friendly Welcome Driver will drop you off back at your hotel or apartment.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with the English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- Water and Snacks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
ACCESSIBILITY & SPECIAL NEEDS
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
Terms of Service
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
How much does it cost?
The Welcome Difference
We are very confident that the experience offered is so much better than any other option out there. See few reasons why.
Welcome vs. Walking Tours
Explore the city’s main sites and landmarks in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle with wifi. Get places faster, easier and cooler rather than losing your bearings under the hot Greek sun - trust us, we know what we’re talking about.
Welcome vs. Private Tours
Unlike traditional tour operators, we leverage technology and innovation in order to ensure seamless communication, personalized content and frictionless payment. Don’t worry about waiting for an answer from James from “James a la Tours”, we’ll ping you in an instant.
Welcome vs. No Tours
Make the most of your time in a new location by keeping both travel time and hassle to a minimum. Allow an experienced and local travel team to organize your custom tour, so you can rather spend your energy on building lifelong memories to take home with you. Apps can be great, but did you really come all this way to waste time clicking around?
Welcome vs. Bus Tours
Avoid large queues and waiting times, and explore the city at your own pace - you are the decision maker here. Why follow a general itinerary when you can customize your own with Welcome.
Welcome vs. Hop-on Hop-off
Each tour is customized to your own interests - you decide when and where, and we take you there! There is no need to ‘follow the crowd’ when you can choose your own route. Our friendly Welcome Drivers offer you their local knowledge and personal recommendations - much better than a recorded audio guide, right?
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive an email with more details about the sightseeing ride (your Welcome driver, and any more information you need to know regarding this experience). Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific questions regarding the experience.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience focuses on the local’s perspective. The drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of the visit but they cannot be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in-depth information regarding historical facts and information. If you like to include an official tour guide in the experience, please, let us know via email after the booking is completed.