You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
The Royal Palace of Madrid is the city's largest building and the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family.
Madrid's Plaza Mayor is one of the most famous landmarks in Spain and has a rich history dating back several hundred years.
Calle Gran Via
Gran Vía (literally "Great Way") is a street located in central Madrid, mostly dedicated to entertainment with many cinemas, bars and restaurants to enjoy the best tapas.
Palace & Fountain of Cibeles
The Palace, designed by acclaimed architects Antonio Palacios and Joaquín Otamendi, was opened in 1919 and originally served as the Head Post Office.
Calle Gran Via
Palace & Fountain of Cibeles
Puerta de Alcala
Puerta del Sol
About the ride
Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary. These can include:
- Palacio Real, one of the largest royal palaces in Europe which stands out for its gold decor and many unique statues outside.
- Plaza Mayor, a beautiful square with 237 illuminated balconies facing the statue of King Felipe III.
- Templo de Debod, the Egyptian statue in the heart of the city, dating back to 200 BC.
- Calle Gran Via, one of the largest and the most popular streets in Madrid with shops and restaurants all around.
- Museo del Prado, a museum which not only has the finest collections of European art but also looks marvelous during the night.
- Palacio de Cibeles, the palace open since 1919, now serving as the seat of the City Council. It has a nice terrace on the rooftop which overlooks the picturesque panorama of the city.
- Basilica de San Fransisco el Grande, the Neoclassic style cathedral which once was known as The National Pantheon where the remains of famous artists and political leaders were cherished.
- Cathedral de la Almudena, another beautiful church with detailed facades which look outstanding during the night.
- Puerta del Sol, a spacious square which was named after the Sun emblem on the former city gates.
- Arco de la Victoria, a triumphal arch of 49 meters height, built in 1956.
- Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, a famous bullring in Madrid which can fit more than 20 000 people.
- La Latina, the oldest neighborhood in Madrid with colorful streets, a variety of restaurants, bars and small shops.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com for any questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours prior to service delivery.
In case of cancellation in less than 24 hours prior to service delivery or in case of no-show, the total amount of service is charged.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Good to know?
Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Bring your Camera
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
Accessibility & Special Needs
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Madrid
The Best of Madrid in 2 Hours
Discover the best landmarks and historical sites of Madrid in just 2 hours in a personalised tour with tour Welcome driver.
Half-day Sightseeing in Madrid
Explore Madrid’s most popular historical sites and landmarks on an unforgettable sightseeing ride.
Half-Day Trip From Madrid to Ávila
See the magnificent Walls of Ávila, visit the most beautiful places in the town, and get familiar with the medieval past of Spain.