INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Hop-on Hop-off tickets
- Paper route map
- Free WiFi on board
- Free App "Sightseeing Experience", including City Walking Tour and real-time bus tracker
- Entrance fees to any attractions
From the Colosseum to the best pizza restaurant in town, the best way to ensure you pack in the best of Rome is with the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off bus pass. Cover all your transport needs on a comfy and cool bus with full audio guide to the sights of ancient Rome. See the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and more!
When Rome was founded in 753 BC by Romulus, he didn't think to invent the Hop-on Hop-off bus, but luckily, years later, someone else did. Perhaps the traffic wasn't so bad in the 700 BCs?
Soak up all the Roman myths, legends, architecture and food you like in your own time. Your pass is valid for 1 day or 24, 48 or 72 hours from the moment of its first use.
Hop on and off at top Rome sights like the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, St. Peter's and Santa Maria Maggiore, the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Palatine Hill, and more!
Your bus has a full audio guide to the sights, friendly staff who can point out the best pizza places, and free WiFi. Get on board - literally.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7 Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1 Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
Stop 7: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (in front of house number 47)
Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16
The bus is wheelchair accessible.
Welcome Pickups is not directly providing this service. Welcome Pickups is the intermediate between you and the supplier. We assure that the quality of the service you are going to enjoy meets Welcome Pickups' quality standards. Each service we offer has been tested to ensure that it meets our quality standards.
For safety reasons, it is strictly forbidden to bring luggage, awkward bags, big backpacks or bulky baggage on board the City Sightseeing buses.
• The stop for the Vatican - stop 6 - will be on "Lungotevere Tor di Nona", 200 meters ahead of the stop highlighted on the tour map
• Start the tour from any stop between 09:00 and 18:00 (November - March) or 09:00 and 18:30 (April - October)
• Tour duration: 100 minutes
• Frequency: Every 10 minutes (April – October); every 15-20 minutes (November – March)
• You can enjoy free WiFi on the buses in Rome - blog, tweet, and upload photos along the way
• Download the mobile APP "Sightseeing Experience" - check the real position of City Sightseeing
First departure: 09:00, last departure: October - May 17:00, June - September 19:00.