You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Thera / Starting Point
Fira is the beautiful capital of the island and the biggest and most cosmopolitan settlement of Santorini. It is located in the western edge of the island.
Vlychada is an easily accessible beach, located on the south coast of Santorini. It is a lengthy beach with relatively shallow waters and dark volcanic sand and pebbles.
This small, busy beach on Santorini is surrounded by red hills & volcanic rocks & offers snorkeling.
The cove right next to the Red beach, on the southern side of Santorini, is known as the White beach.
Thera / Starting Point
About the ride
Your day will begin with a personal pickup by your English-speaking driver from your hotel or apartment in Santorini. Since this experience is a personalised, the driver will stop at any attraction of your choice and spend there as much time as you wish.
The Best of Santorini in 2 Hours tour might include:
- A scenic ride from Thera to Oia, two of the most famous Cycladic villages in Santorini. From the comfort of your air-conditioned car, you will see the breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, the famous Santorini Vulcano, and other picturesque landmarks of this island.
- Visiting Emporio, the biggest village in Santorini where you will have a chance to see the mesmerizing windmills and learn about their history.
- Visiting Vlychadas, the fisherman's village with outstanding sea coast surrounded by white volcanic rocks. This small village has everything a traveler expects to see: the beautiful views, the amazing beach, and even the museum. Tomato Industrial Museum is one of the top attractions in Santorini where everyone has a chance to learn about the production of local tomatoes.
- Explore the colors of Santorini beaches' - upon your choice. Each of those is a wonderful picture opportunity while being on the island and also a one-of-the-kind beach experience.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Fuel and tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Lunch, other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours prior to service delivery.
In case of cancellation in less than 24 hours prior to service delivery or in case of no-show, the total amount of service is charged.
Good to know?
Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be equipped with wet weather gear if rain is expected. Please note that religious sites require modest attire- knees and shoulders must be covered.
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Bring your Camera
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
Accessibility & Special Needs
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Santorini
Santorini by Night Experience
Fall in love with Santorini on a personalized evening ride at its illuminated landmarks and most famous sites
Private Half-Day Sightseeing Ride in Santorini
Orient yourself to Santorini and visit the landmarks you like.
Private Full-Day Sightseeing in Santorini
Explore the Sunset city of Oia and the Ruins of Kasteli Fortress