You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Red light District
Known also as pleasure district, Red Light District is a part of an urban area where a concentration of sex-oriented businesses are found.
All roads lead to Dam Square, the real heart of Amsterdam, where The Royal Palace, the Nieuwe Kerk and the War Memorial overlook this vast and bustling open space.
Jordaan is possibly the most famous neighborhood in the Netherlands now and one of the most upscale areas of the city.
I Amstersam Sign / Rijksmuseum
Probably the best photo spot in Amsterdam in front of the Rijksmuseum which tells the story of the Netherlands from the Middle Ages to the 20th century.
Red light District
I Amstersam Sign / Rijksmuseum
About the ride
After the sun has set, you will be picked up directly from your accommodation by your Welcome driver, and taken on your tailor-made journey through the highlights of Amsterdam in the romantic setting of night. Although your tour is completely customizable, and points of interest can be added or taken away, the following itinerary is one we suggest to use as a base.
- De Waag - Medieval City Gate. When the city wall disappeared, the Nieuwmarkt (new market) was created around it and the weighing scales for the market were placed in the former gate. The name stems from that period (Waag is an old Dutch word for scale).
- Nieuwe Kerk Church, known for its high-profile exhibitions about art, photography, and inspiring individuals and cultures.
- The Royal Palace, situated on Dam Square in very the center of Amsterdam. It was originally built as the city hall for the magistrates of Amsterdam.
- De 9 Straatjes Neighborhood, also known as De Negen Straatjes or ‘The Nine Streets’, this special neighborhood is full to bursting with vintage and designer shopping, specialty stores and cozy cafés.
- Albert Cuyp Market, the largest and most popular outdoor market in the Netherlands, with 260 stands operating six days a week selling everything from Vietnamese spring rolls to freshly made stroopwafels.
- Waterlooplein Flea Market, Amsterdam’s largest daily flea market is located on the Waterlooplein in the center of the city.
- Van Gogh Museum, the home to the world’s largest collection of artworks by Vincent van Gogh.
- I Amsterdam Sign, the iconic sign featuring huge letters is a bustling place for photo opportunities.
- Rijksmuseum, one of the world’s most famous museums, housing more than 8,000 works of art inside one of the Netherlands’ grandest buildings.
- Zeedijk, Buddhist Temple, a real Buddhist temple. Special roof tiles and traditional ornamentation for the temple were flown in straight from China.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Pickup and dropoff
- Free wifi onboard
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Food and drinks, not specified in tour itinerary
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com for any specific questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
100% cancellation penalty applies when service is cancelled 24 hours or less prior to service delivery date or in case of no-show.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be equipped with wet weather gear if rain is expected. Please note that religious sites require modest attire- knees and shoulders must be covered.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecti
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Amsterdam
The Best of Amsterdam in 2 Hours
Get the best of your time in Amsterdam and discover the city with the insights of a local.
Half-Day Trip From Amsterdam to The Tulip Fields in Keukenhof
Experience the famous Garden of Europe, featuring over 800 varieties of tulip (available only until 19th May 2019)
Half-Day Sightseeing in Amsterdam
Discover the best landmarks and historical sites of Amsterdam on a personalised tour with your local driver.