You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Mykonos Town / Starting Point
Mykonos is an island in the Aegean Sea with iconic landmarks including a row of 16th-century windmills, which sit on a hill above Mykonos town.
Little Venice is one of the most romantic places in the whole of Mykonos. This neighborhood is replete with elegant and gorgeous old houses.
Windmills of Mykonos
The Mykonos windmills are an iconic feature of the Greek island of the Mykonos. The windmills can be seen from every point of the village of Mykonos.
Discover the heart of Mykonos, Matoyianni Street, where food fashion and unique finds are all in one place.
Mykonos Town / Starting Point
Windmills of Mykonos
180º Sunset Bar
About the ride
After the sun has set, you will be picked up directly from your accommodation by your Welcome driver and taken on your tailor-made journey through Santorini at night. Although your experience is completely customizable, and points of interest can be added or taken away as you choose, we suggest you select from the following itinerary:
- Little Venice (or Alefkranta), a picturesque area next to the sea and the perfect place to watch the sunset.
- The Windmills, one of the most beautifully illuminated attractions which could be seen from every angle of the Mykonos village.
- 180 Sunset Bar, one of the kind places to have a drink and watch the night sky.
- Matogianni, the busiest street in Mykonos where both nightlife and fashioned are combined.
- Armenistis lighthouse, the iconic sight in Mykonos from which you can admire the views of the sea and the neighboring islands.
- Kalafatis Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Mykonos and another perfect place to watch the sunset.
- Stop by local streets full of authentic vendors, unique restaurants, or diverse bars, at the suggestion of your driver.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours prior to service delivery.
In case of cancellation in less than 24 hours prior to service delivery or in case of no-show, the total amount of service is charged.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Good to know?
Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
In the summer months, the sun is especially strong (even on cloudy days) so we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
Bring Your Camera
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
Accessibility & Special Needs
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Mykonos
Half-Day Sightseeing in Mykonos
Explore Mykonos' most popular historical sites and landmarks on a personalized ride.
Discover Mykonos Landscape and Have a Cheese Making Class
Discover the beautiful landscapes in Mykonos island and learn how to make the traditional local cheese.
Half-Day Mykonos Highlights and Party Tips From Your Welcome Driver
Discover the beautiful landscapes and get the best tips about nightlife in Mykonos island.