You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Piazza del Duomo
Milan's Duomo is decidedly the most impressive structure in Milan, standing proudly in Piazza del Duomo is fabulously illuminated at night.
Brera was once the Bohemian art district of Milan, now is full of upscale food shops and fashion boutiques that line the streets. At night the cobbled alleys come alive with glamorous Milanese dining at sleek sidewalk cafes and stylish restaurants.
Scala Opera House
The famous theatre was inaugurated on 3 August 1778 and was originally known as the Nuovo Regio Ducale Teatro alla Scala.
The most expensive street in Europe, is known for being the most important street of the Milan fashion district known as the Quadrilatero della moda, where many well-known fashion designers have high-end boutiques.
Piazza del Duomo
Scala Opera House
Arco Della Pace
About the ride
See all the iconic historical sites in a whole new light and in the comfort of your own private car. This romantic, luxury experience not only allows you to see the main landmarks of the city by night, but your English-speaking driver will also introduce you to some of Milan's hidden gems known only to the locals.
After the sun has set, you will be picked up directly from your accommodation by your Welcome driver, and taken on your tailor-made journey through the highlights of Milan in the romantic setting of night. Although your tour is completely customizable, and points of interest can be added or taken away, the following itinerary is one we suggest to use as a base.
- Piazza Duomo, named after, and dominated by, the Milan Cathedral. The piazza marks the center of the city, both in a geographic sense and because of its importance from an artistic, cultural, and social point of view
- Brera and its art gallery, acknowledged by many as the most picturesque, artsy district in Milan, Brera is a favorite haunt for artists all types, from painters to musicians. It is actually quite common to be able to spot a painter sitting at a border its pedestrian streets drawing a real-time work of art.
- Navigli, designed by Leonardo da Vinci in person with the aim of transporting goods, the Navigli are curious Amsterdam-like artificial canals. In the past centuries, these curious waterways connected almost any part of the city with the others and were crossed by bridges, like a small Venice. After dark, Navigli turns into one of Milan’s liveliest areas for a drink.
- Teatro Alla Scala – Scala Opera House, all the greatest singers (Maria Callas, to name but one), actors and dancers of the last two centuries have performed at least once at the biggest and most important theatre in Milan: la Scala.
- Via Montenapoleone, for every shopping addict coming to Milan, be it the first time or one of a long list, Montenapoleone district is for sure a not-to-be-missed destination especiallly at night
- Arco Della Pace, a triumphal arch built in Neoclassical style and lying just a few steps away from one of the most renowned green hubs in Milan, Parco Sempione.
At the end of your 3-hour Milan Sightseeing ride, your friendly Welcome Driver will drop you off back at your hotel or apartment.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
100% cancellation penalty applies when service is cancelled 24 hours or less prior to service delivery date or in case of no-show.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Good to know?
Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be equipped with wet weather gear if rain is expected. Please note that religious sites require modest attire- knees and shoulders must be covered.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Milan
The Best of Milan in 2 Hours
Discover the best landmarks and historical sights of Milan on a personalised tour with your local driver in just 2 hours.
Half-Day Sightseeing in Milan
Take a 4 hour sightseeing ride and explore Milan's hidden gems along with your local Welcome driver.
Half-Day Trip From Milan to Varese
Visit the elegant town of Varese, the capital of Lombardy region and explore its outdoorsy vibe.