Great overview of this historical city. Our driver was extremely professional with deep knowledge of history, definitely, recommend! Great price for a private tour and a luxury car!
You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Prague Old Town
Despite a number of foreign invaders, Prague's Old Town Square has remained virtually untouched since the 10th century.
Charles Bridge is a historic bridge that crosses the Vltava river in Prague. Its construction started in 1357 under the auspices of King Charles IV.
One of the biggest Castle complexes in the world Prague Castle has been an important symbol of the Czech state for more than a thousand years.
Strahov Monastery & Library
Strahov Monastery is a Premonstratensian abbey founded in 1143 by the Bishop John of Prague, and Vladislaus II. Inside you can find the most magnificent library.
Prague Old Town
Strahov Monastery & Library
About the ride
Make the most out of your stay in Prague and let your local driver show you around in a 2-hour fully customizable tour. Admire the most popular attractions from the comfort of your own private car. Your Welcomer will share the historical facts, the necessary information about the sights and, of course, his personal input in order to immerse you into the Czech lifestyle. This tour can be booked separately or as an extension to your transfer. So your ride to or from the airport can be prolonged in order for you to enjoy some more time in the city.
On the day of the tour, an English-speaking local guide will pick you up from your hotel or apartment and take you to all the planned stops in a spacious and comfortable sedan. Make the most of your time in Prague and choose the best way to discover the city’s main highlights in just a few hours with a local. After picking you up from your hotel or apartment in Prague, the English-speaking driver will share his local knowledge with you as well as personal recommendations in each area. He or she will also suggest photo stops of important landmarks along the way but keep in mind that the points of visit are freely adjustable. Your driver will take you to the stops on your itinerary. These can include:
- Prague Castle, the biggest coherent castle complex in the world and the most iconic Czech monument, dating back to the 9th century.
- Charles Bridge, the historic stone bridge, crossing Vltava river in the center of Prague.
- The Old Town of Prague, the medieval part of the city. Do not miss a chance to taste trdelnik - the traditional Czech pastry.
- Astronomical Clock, one of the greatest treasures of the city from the medieval times. Each hour 12 apostles pass by the window above the astronomical dial, together with unique sculptures moving aside.
- Municipal House, the finest example of Art Nouveau architecture in Prague.
- Jewish Quarter, the well-preserved district where you can find six synagogues, a large museum, and a cemetery.
- Clementinum, the first college in Prague where the Jesuits came in the middle of the 16th century. It has an amazing library and finely decorated rooms.
- Kampa Island, an island in Vltava river with picturesque views and art galleries.
At the end of your Prague tour, your friendly Welcome Driver will drop you off back at your hotel or apartment.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours prior to service delivery.
In case of cancellation in less than 24 hours prior to service delivery or in case of no-show, the total amount of service is charged.
Good to know?
Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Comfortable Clothes & Shoes
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes since certain areas, such as the walk up the Acropolis Hill, may have uneven or rocky ground.
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be equipped with wet weather gear if rain is expected. Please note that religious sites require modest attire- knees and shoulders must be covered.
In the summer months, we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself. Also, be sure to drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (Czech Crown) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
Accessibility & Special Needs
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Prague
Half-Day Sightseeing in Prague
Explore Prague’s most popular historical sites and landmarks on a personalised tour with your personal local driver/guide.
Prague by Night Tour
Fall in love with Prague on a personalised evening tour of its illuminated landmarks and most famous sites.
Day Trip to Kutna Hora from Prague
Explore the medieval city of Kutna Hora, visit the famous macabre Bone Chapel, and other historic sites nearby.