You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Prague Old Town
Despite a number of foreign invaders, Prague's Old Town Square has remained virtually untouched since the 10th century.
Charles Bridge is a historic bridge that crosses the Vltava river in Prague. Its construction started in 1357 under the auspices of King Charles IV.
One of the biggest Castle complexes in the world Prague Castle has been an important symbol of the Czech state for more than a thousand years.
The Petřín Lookout Tower is a 63.5-metre-tall steel-framework tower in Prague, which strongly resembles the Eiffel Tower offering an outstanding view of the city.
Prague Old Town
Wenceslas Square - the scene of Velvet Revolution
About the ride
Have you visited Prague before, but only ever had the chance to see the spectacular sites during the day? Have you seen pictures of the Prague Castle or Charles Bridge illuminated, and wanted to see them for yourself? Then the ‘Prague by Night’ tour is the tour for you. See famous landmarks and iconic historical sites in a whole new light and in the comfort of your own private car with your personal local guide.
Your driver will also introduce you to some of Prague's hidden gems known only to the locals. After the sun has set, you will be picked up directly from your accommodation by your Welcome driver, and taken on your tailor-made journey through the highlights of Prague in the romantic setting of night. Although your tour is completely customizable, and points of interest can be added or taken away, the following itinerary is one we suggest to use as a base:
- Prague Castle, a central icon of the city dating back to the 9th century, beautifully lit up at night and reflected in the surrounding waters
- The Old Town Hall, a famous landmark in the Old Town Square, offering a splendid view of the city at night.
- Charles Bridge, completed in the 15th century and perfectly situated over the Vltava river
- Hanavsky Pavilion, an impressive Art Nouveau installation in the city and the first cast-iron structure in Prague. This location offers a magnificent view of the city and the surrounding natural splendour.
- The Powder Tower, a Gothic tower that serves as a gate between the Old Town and New Town of Prague
- Wenceslas Square, a long boulevard in New Town with a history of protest and mass demonstration. As the cultural and business center of the city, Wenceslas Square is bright and vibrant at night, perfect for a stroll by its many different shops, stores, and buildings including the iconic National Museum.
- Lennon Wall, a popular visit for Beatles fans and history lovers alike, is a wall filled with John Lennon-inspired graffiti as a protest against the communist regime in the 1980s. Various illustrations and murals adorn the wall, which has been painted and repainted numerous times.
At the end of the tour, your personal driver will drop you off at your accommodation in Prague.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free wifi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Official tour guide (if you like, you can include one after the booking)
- Money for local vendors and activities
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com for any specific questions regarding your booking.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course! That is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Will there be an official tour guide?
An official tour guide is not included because the overall experience is centered around the driver and the local’s perspective. Although the drivers are very knowledgeable regarding the points of visit, at no point can they be compared with a licensed tour guide who can give more in-depth information regarding historical facts and information. If you would like to include an official tour guide in the experience please let us know via email after the booking is completed. However, we believe the "Prague by Night" experience does not need a tour guide to be fully enjoyed.
Do I need to be in a good physical shape?
The drivers are trained to adapt the experience depending on the type of participants. Whether you have kids or elders participating, the drivers know exactly how to handle special requests and provide an enjoyable experience accordingly.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Comfortable Clothes & Shoes
We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing and good walking shoes.
ACCESSIBILITY & SPECIAL NEEDS
Should anyone in your group have special needs or have advanced accessibility requirements, please specify upon booking and we will make sure to accommodate your needs and customize your tour accordingly.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Prague
The Best of Prague in 2 Hours
Discover the best landmarks and historical sites of Prague on a personalized tour with your Welcome driver.
Half-Day Sightseeing in Prague
Explore Prague’s most popular historical sites and landmarks on a personalised tour with your personal local driver/guide.
Day Trip to Kutna Hora from Prague
Explore the medieval city of Kutna Hora, visit the famous macabre Bone Chapel, and other historic sites nearby.