You can visit all the places from the list or pick only the ones you like. Just inform your driver about your choice before the ride. During the stops you can do whatever you want: visit the landmarks, take pictures, ask your driver about the place e.t.c. Take as much time as you want within the overall time limit of the trip.
Avenida De Liberdade
Lisbon’s main boulevard and the location for designer shops, expensive restaurants, and trendy bars. Two central plazas contain charming water features and grand statues along the way.
One of the oldest districts of Lisbon. Alfama is a delightful maze of narrow cobbled streets and ancient houses, which lead up the steep hill from the Tejo Estuary to the castle.
Praça do Comércio
This vast waterfront square, also known as "the palace's square," is where the royal palace stood for over two centuries until 1755, when it was destroyed by the Great Earthquake.
Built on the northern bank of the Tagus between 1514 and 1520 as part of the Tagus estuary defense system, the Tower of Belém is UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Avenida De Liberdade
Praça do Comércio
Momument of Discoveries
25 de Abril Bridge
About the ride
See all the iconic historical sites in a whole new light and in the comfort of your own private car. This romantic, luxury experience not only allows you to see the main landmarks of the city by night, but your English-speaking driver will also introduce you to some of Lisbon's hidden gems known only to the locals.
After the sun has set, you will be picked up directly from your accommodation by your Welcome driver, and taken on your tailor-made journey through the highlights of the city in the romantic setting of night. Although your tour is completely customizable, and points of interest can be added or taken away, the following itinerary is one we suggest to use as a base.
- Avenida da Libertade: This boulevard, built in the 19th century in the style of the Champs-Elysees in Paris, is the main avenue of the city. It runs north for a mile (1.6km), and is more than 300 feet (90m) wide. Today, it still has a certain elegance, with fountains and café tables shaded by trees, as well as a cobblestone pavement decorated with abstract patterns.
- Alfama: Get to know the heart of Lisbon. One of the most colorful and lively districts in central Lisbon, Alfama is a delightful maze of narrow cobbled streets and ancient houses, which lead up the steep hill from the Tejo Estuary to the castle.
- Praça do Comércio: Take a rest at the feet of King José I and the imposing horse Gentil, a statue sculpted by Machado de Castro which so well illustrates royal power and the nobility of the Lusitano breed.
- Belem Tower: The magnificent Belem Tower proudly stands tall on the northern bank of the Tagus between. Built between 1514 and 1520 the tower offers a stunning view at night.
- Monument of the Discoveries: Dedicated to the adventurers and explores who helped establish Portugal as a 14th-century superpower. The original Padrao dos Descobrimentos was constructed from wood and was the central piece for the 1940 world fair.
- 25 de Abril Bridge: In 1929, the idea advanced as a Portuguese engineer and entrepreneur, António Bello requested a Government concession for a railway crossing between Lisbon and Montijo. Stretching across the estuary at the Tagus River in Lisbon is the Ponte 25 de April, the largest suspension bridge in Europe and was built on 1966.
At the end of your 3-hour Lisbon Sightseeing ride, continue to enjoy the evening independently or your friendly Welcome Driver will drop you off back at your hotel or apartment.
Enjoy your travel to a maximum
You will be picked up by a personal driver at a convenient place and time
Enjoy your trip in a nice air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi
Pick the stops and the time you spend on each one
Spend less time finding locations and waiting, and more time enjoying your travel
We hand-pick the best, friendliest and most knowledgeable drivers in the city
Our customers rate us excellent on Tripadvisor and other platforms
Included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Well-maintained car with an English-speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Fuel and Tolls
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and Snacks
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide (you can include one after the booking)
- Other beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
Frequently asked questionsExpand
What happens after I book?
Once you complete your booking you will receive a confirmation email. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific questions regarding your booking.
What is the cancellation policy?
100% cancellation penalty applies when service is canceled 24 hours or less prior to service delivery date or in case of no-show.
Can I customize the tour based on my needs?
Of course, that is one of the main benefits of having a Welcome experience. You can customize every last bit of the experience, from points of visit to time spent per landmark to adding in an extra food stop.
Good to know?
Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost.
Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions.
Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always respecting local traffic laws.
Photography is permitted in most historical sites unless otherwise mentioned.
We recommend you always keep local currency on you (euro) as many local merchants do not accept cards as payment.
Terms of serviceExpand
- Please note that the Welcome Drivers are not licensed to be your official tour guide at the local attractions and therefore will not accompany you into the sites. You may, however, hire a professional tour guide at an extra cost
- Your Welcome Driver will provide you with their local knowledge and personal recommendations between stops. Since your safety is Welcome’s top priority, please refrain from distracting the driver during demanding driving conditions
- Your Welcome Driver will drop you off and pick you up as close as possible to your stop whilst always
Book this ride
Select a date
Other rides in Lisbon
The Best of Lisbon in 2 Hours
Get the best of your time in Lisbon and discover the best parts of the city with your local driver in just 2 hours.
Live Fado show & Traditional Dinner with Night Tour
Enjoy a Live Fado show with traditional dinner and take a night tour in Lisbon with your personal guide. Get lost in the mournful mood of the music!
Half-Day Sightseeing in Lisbon
Discover the most beautiful places in Lisbon in the most comfortable way with the local insights from your Welcome Driver.